Friday 10 February 2012

Screenshots of my Digipak



I was playing around with the effects on the images and I got one that created a kind of silhouetted image and I decided to change the hue/saturation to create different colours so I chose green, pink and blue. I really like how these have turned out as they are all quite bright and the contrast works really well.

I really like how my digipak is starting to look as I decided to change it because there wasn't much of a link between the poster and the digipak after I made my poster so I decided to start from scratch again. I also chose to take shots from the music video to create the discs and kept them black and white as they are to keep a contextual reference to the music video. However, I changed the contrast to keep them similar to the other images with a high contrast.  

For the front cover I have chosen to use my favourite out of the images I have used, another reason that I chose to do this is because this one is the only one that is quite close up so the others are quite similar, making the digipak look slightly symmetrical. I then chose to use the same font as I used for my poster with the album name and artist name.

For the back of the digipak I am writing the song titles in the font I have previously used but just making it smaller so it suits  the style more and is easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment